We take pride in our work, and we want to make sure yours is the best-looking house on the block! Here are few more classic tips, and maybe a few you haven't heard before, on how to enhance your new exterior paint:
- An often overlooked aspect of a home's exterior is the mailbox. While seemingly small, every piece of your yard can add to or detract form your home's impact. Paint the wood to match your home's trim and surround it with fresh flowers.
- Renew your planter beds. A fresh layer of mulch, and color coordinated greenery can work wonders. Stone and brick borders occasionally need to be reset, cleaned or brushed off.
- Add shutters to accentuate your freshly painted trim. The attention to detail will not go unnoticed.
- Replacing old gutters and downspouts is an easy way to update the look of any home. Vinyl is affordable, but if you want to convey a more quality look, copper looks more modern.
- Decaying, chipped, rusting, or broken railings/porch stoops can give an impression of neglect, which is the last thing you want when trying to impress future buyers. Repairing them takes a little time and money, but the ROI is well worth it.