First impressions are everything! There's nothing like a bright trim, bold walls, and a beautifully landscaped yard to welcome your guests to your home. What are some of the best tips from nailing that first impression?
- First, make your door pop! A bright splash of color can brighten your day, and create a warm welcome for any visitors.
- Window boxes and bright flowers are also a great way to add a pop of color. It shows a care and attention to your home that says a lot about who you are.
- Another trick to instantly increase your curb appeal- symmetry! You can add symmetry to planter boxes on either side of your front door, or light fixtures or lanterns.
- Dress up your porch with some porch furniture, throw pillows, and a pillow or two.
- Low voltage outdoor lighting along your front walkway can be a great way to increase curb appeal for a low cost.